Monday, December 20, 2010

THE ANSWERS TO THE CHRISTMAS CAROL GAME

First I have to say thank you to the whole two people who played the game! Next I have to say I'm sorry because I had planned to make cute little answer cards to match the game post, however it didn't work out.

My grandpa was rushed to the hospital today, he had a masave heart attack, and he is now in ICU. All I really wanted was to be at the hospital to see him, and suport my grandma, but that just wasn't possable today.  I was dealing with it pretty well all day, but now that everyone is asleep, and the house is quiet, I have time to think about it, and I just can't seam to stop the tears. 

Instead I spent my day getting updates by phone every little while, and when I  wasn't on the phone doing that, I was on the phone trying to make arangements for our car to get fixed, or aranging for Aaron to have a place to sleep about 3 times a week at his parents house..... because oh yeah, did I mention that they decided to spring a new schedule at Aaron last night? He now has to work 2 shifts a day, and he works far from home....If he were to drive all the way home between the shifts we would end up paying about $400.00 a month in gass, and he would only get 4 hours of sleep during each of those 3 days due to drive time.

I have also been working on quite an elaberate Christmas gift idea for Aaron which is proving to be very time consuming. Since I can only work on it when he is either asleep, or at work, ! I plan to do posts about it throughout the coming months, but I will not talk about it now because I know that if I do then Aaron will suddenly decide to start reading my blog, and ruin the surprise.

Anyway, back to the reason for this post! Click Here For The Answers To The Christmas Carol Game!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was closer - our prayers are with Grandpa. Give my love to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definately will!!!

    I talked to grandma today, and she said that grandpa is doing pretty well today all things considered. Grandma told me that this morning the doctor said that he thinks that grandpa is going to be alright!!!

    Also from what I understand Aunt Pam flew in today.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...