Below you will see 30 diferent pictures. Each picture represents the name of a Christmas carol. All you have to do is write your guesses to what you think the songs are in a coment below. Everybody please play, I think most of them are pretty easy. :)
You have ONE WEEK before I reveal the answers!
HAVE FUN!
The Twelve Days Of Christmas
All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth
Away In A Manger
Blur Christmas
Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire
Deck The Halls
Feliz Navida (I know I spelled that totally wrong, sorry)
Frosty The Snowman
Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer
Happy Holidays
I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas
I'll Be Home For Christmas
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause
I Saw Three Ships
I Want A Hipopotomus For Christmas
Jingle Bell Rock
Joy To The World
Little Drummer Boy
Noel
Oh Holly Night
Over The River And Through The Woods
Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer
Santa Clause Is Coming To Town
Silent Night
Silver Bells
Up On The House Top
Walking In A Winter Wonderland
We Three Kings
What Child Is This





k... I don't know all of them, but here it goes.
ReplyDelete#1 -
#2 - All I want for Christmas is my 2 front Teeth
#3 - Away in a Manger
#4 -
#5 - Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire
#6 - Deck the Halls
#7 -
#8 - Frosty the Snowman
#9 - Grandma Got run over by a reindeer
#10 - Happy Holidays
#11 - I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas
#12 - I'll Be Home for Christmas
#13 - I saw mommy Kissing Santa Clause
#14 - I See Three Ships
#15 - I want a Hippo for Christmas
#16 - Jingle Bell Rock
#17 - Joy to the World
#18 - Little Drummer Boy
#19 -
#20 - Holy Night
#21 - Over the River & Through the Woods
#22 - I'll Be Home for Christmas
#23 - Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
#24 -
#25 - Silent Night
#26 - Silver Bells
#27 - Up on the Housetop
#28 - Walking in a Winter Wonderland
#29 - We Three Kings
#30 - What Child is This?
I was suprised at the ones I don't know!! I'm sure I should know them!!
ReplyDelete1. Twelve days of christmas?
2. All I want for Christmas
3. Away in a manger
4. blue Christmas
5. Chestnust roasting
6 Deck the Halls
7 Feliz navidad? just a guess
8. Frosty the snowman
9. Grandma got run over by a reindeer
10
11 Dreaming of a white christmas
12 I'll be home for christmas
13 I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus
14 Santa Baby? (not sure about this one!)
15 I want a Hippopatamus for christmas
16 Jingle Bell rock
17 Joy to the world
18 Little drummer boy
19 Noel
20 Oh Holy night
21 Over the river
22 Rockin around the christmas tree
23 Rudolph
24
25 Silent night
26 Silver Bells
27 Up on the house top
28 Walkin in a winterwonderland
29 we three kings (took me a minute to get this!)
30 What child is this