I have been looking for something that I can wear that will match my kids for Easter. So on April 7th Kimber and I headed to the mall where we looked at one outlet store, and found absoultely nothing. So we decided to walk around the mall to the other outlet store that we wanted to go to.
On the way we passed Wetzles Pretzles. Kimber decided that she wanted a pretzle, so she bought 2 and we all shared them. This is the first time that I have ever had a Wetzles Pretzle, and I must say that it was delicious!
Next we headed into the other outlet store that we wanted to go to, and there wasn't a whole lot to chose from, but I did find a skirt, and also a pair of shorts which have absolutely notheing to do with my easter dress,l but they fit, and they were cheep, and they were long enough, so I was excited to find them!
Next came our first suprise.
We were walking to a shoe store because Kimber was looking for some shoes, when we found the Easter Bunny! If we wanted to have pictures taken with him then it would have cost me $20.00 per kid, but this particular Easter Bunny gives out hugs, high fives, and a little bag full of candy, and a coloring page for FREE! So thats what we did, and the kids had lots of fun meeting the Easter Bunny!
By the time that we were finished shopping it was lunch time, so we headed to the food court where we had planned to eat lunch. However it was very uncomfortably warm in that particular mall that day, so we decided to find somewhere outside the mall to eat.
On our way to the parking lot we stopped in the pet store where the kids had tons of fun looking at all the animales. There was one little puppy that kenzie just fell in love with. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes, and used her sweetest voice.
"Mommy can I have that puppy?"
"No sweetie, I don't thing Grandma wants a puppy at her hous."
"But I'll take good care of it!"
As much as I don't want a dog all I wanted to do at that moment was get her that puppy! But I was strong, and we walked out of that stor pet free!
Once we left the mall we ended up going to lunch at Five and Diner. It was very yummy, and at the end of the meal I learned that it was 99 cent kids day! Thiswas our second, and best surprise! Because of this all 5 of us ended up eating for $24 bucks!
I love it when good things happen unexpectedly!!!
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!