Tuesday, April 19, 2011

POST 02- FAVORITE MOVIE

There are lots of movies that I considder my "favorite movie" :)  Some of them are: 


Grease


Dirty Dancing


The Wizard Of Oz


Center Stage


The Sound Of Music


She's All That


Titanic


and oh hte list could go on forever!  I was having a really hard time deciding on my one favorite movie, but in the end I decided that I liked one just a tiny bit more that all the others! 




The winner is:
I Love The Princess Bride!  I don't know what to say about it other than that it is just an awesome movie!  Oh yeah, and I especially love how it ends. :)  I am pretty sure that everyone has seen this movie before, but if by some chance you havn't, you should, it is awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...