Tuesday, April 5, 2011

30 POSTS!

I stole this from my sister in law.  I thought that it would be fun to do, and it will give me something to actually write about on those days when I just can't think of anything to say. :)

So make sure to check in every TUESDAY to see the latest of my e 30 POSTS!

Post 01 - Favorite Song



Post 02 - Favorite Movie


Post 03 - 20 Favorite Things


Post 04 - Favorite Book


Post 05 - Favorite Quote


Post 06 - A Fun Fact About Me


Post 07 - A Piece Of Art


Post 08 - Something I crave


Post 09 - Pet Peeve


Post 10 - A Photo of me taken over 10 years ago


Post 11 - A Photo of me taken recently


Post 12 - Something I bought recently


Post 13 - A talent of mine


Post 14 - Some place I want to go


Post 15 - My celebrity crush


Post 16 - A favorite food


Post 17 - My worst habit


Post 18 - Dream House


Post 19 - Dream Job (If money was no object)


Post 20 - A hobby of mine


Post 21 - A favorite recipe


Post 22 - A favorite joke


Post 23 - A video


Post 24 - My day in great detail


Post 25 - My favorite photo


Post 26 - A funny (true) story


Post 27 - A child I love


Post 28 - A place I love


Post 29 - A person I love


Post 30 - Hopes, planes and dreams for the next 365 days

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...