When we woke up that morning the kids each got to make a birthday card for their great grandma!
Once their cards were finished, they had a very hard time being patient until the party started, but the time for the party fianally came, and they couldn't have been happier!
First we had a barbique. My Uncle Joey did the cooking, and ofcourse it was delicious!
My cousins had found a turtle in their front yard that morning and and they brought it with them. The kids had lots of fun with the turtle!
Before long it was time for grandma to blow out the birthday candles!
Then she opened her presents
This has absolutely nothing to do with the party, but I just had to mention that yet again Amy and I showed up to a family event with matching outfits on. :)
My Cousin who is an amazing chiropractor happened to have his portable adjustment table with him. He set it up in the livingroom, and told us that he would aduust anyone there who wanted him to. I was really happy about this because I had kinda missed my appointment a couple of weeks before, and my hip was starting to hurt. It was a really nice end to the party for everyone there! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!