Let me just take a second to tell you what happened to me today.
I had been planning to go to my sister's house to use her computer to upload my most recent pictures to the internet so that I can then access them from this laptop and update the blog. Well, I kinda forgot to get my sister's house key from her this morning when she dropped Slade off, so those plans kind of went out the window.
Then I remembered that there were a couple of things that I wanted to buy at the LDS book store down the street. Then I remember that I had forgotten to take my debit card out of my mom's purse after our last grocery shopping trip, and my mom's purse was with her at work. So those plans kinda went out the window too.
I fianally settled on taking the kids out for a walk in hopes of using up some of their never ending enegery.
So I changed Slade's diaper, got everyone's shoes on, and combed everyone's hair. The very last thing that I did was have the kids try to use the bathroom because it never fails that no matter where we go, or how long we are gone, one of them ends up having to go potty, so we come home early.
When all of this was done I buckled Slade into my poor old stroller that is going to bite the dust any day now, and we headed out the door on our walk.
When we were just a few steps from our house the kids asked if they could go play at Kimber's park, so that is exactly where we went.
The kids were great on our walk to the park. They stayed right with me, and were very careful and waited for me before crossing the street,which is something that we have been working on a lot lately. :)
In just a few minutes we were at the park, and the kids had lots of fun running up the hill, and then across the grass to the toys while I pushed the stroller down the sidewalk.
I parked Slade next to a bench, than sat down to watch the kids play. We had only been there for mabye five minutes when I noticed that Kyle was walking kinda funny.
I asked him what was wrong, and he very loudly informed me that he had to poop.
so, we headed home as fast as Kenzie's legs could go, and all the way Kyle is yelling "Mom I have to poop, it's coming out, I have to try and stop it!" Then the next thing I here is "OH NO!"
I quickly realized that he had stopped walking a couple of steps back, so I turn around and ask him what is wrong, and again, LOUDLY, he says "Mom I accidently pooped my pants!" So I asked him why he did that, and he very innocently said "mom it wasn't me, it was just my bum"
I couldn't help but laugh.
In the end, we got home, and got him cleaned up and changed, then we headed back to the park with no other incidents other than the kids getting hungry.
Sometimes I just seriously miss the diaper days. In some cases, such as when there is no bathroom around, diapers are so much more convient. :)
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!