Tuesday, January 25, 2011

YOU NEVER APPRECIATE THINGS UNTIL YOU DON'T HAVE THEM ANYMORE

A couple of months ago our vacuum broke.  This was very frustrating because well, we have kids, and therefore our floor needs to be vacuumed every stinkin' day! 

We did the best we could with the broom (have you ever swept an entire carpeted room???.... NOT FUN!)  And every once in a while we would borrow my sister's vacuum, but our floor was not as clean as I would like it to be! 

This went on, as I said, for a couple of months. 

Then, on our anniversary, just as we were heading out the door to pick up the kids, Kimber called informing us that she had a surprise for us when we got to her house. 

When we got there, we received thsi....


This is Kimber and David't old vacuum..... they just so happened to buy a new one, and gave us their old one! 

A used vacuum may not seam like a very big deal, but for those of you who don't know David... please let me explain. 

David is OBSESSED, and I do mean OBSESSED with vacuums!!!!!  There are honestly no words to compleetly describe how much he loves vacuum cleaners!!!  Kimbber jokingly says all the time that he would probably trade her and Slade in for a really nice Dyson vacuum!  So needless to say, A used vacuum from David is in just as good of shape as a brand new one!

As much as we always tease David about his vacuum obsession, I truely do appreciate the gift, and I LOVE being able to vacuum my floor again!!!  I also do appreciate the THREE vacuum maintence lessons that I have received within the past week. 

Thanks Kimber and David!  It really does work great, and I LOVE IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...