Monday, January 24, 2011

AND NOW HE WAITS

Today we all piled in the car and drove to the school to regester Kyle for Kindergarten...... this school also just so happens to be where all of my sibblings and I also went to school! 

When we walked through the door of the front office, the ladies at the front desk knew who I was immediately.  Sure, I lived across the street from one of them growing up, but the other one hadn't seen me since I was roughly 10 years old! 

We were led to a little room where Kyle and Kenzie got to color in a coloring book while I held Slade, and Aaron filled out the paper work. 

Kyle spent the whole time asking where his teacher was, and when he was going to get to go to recess. 

Once we were finished, we went back up to the front desk where I got to pick which teacher Kyle will have!  I didn't know that I would get to do that! 

Most of the teachers I had never heard of, but there was one there who had been working there when I was in school there.... she also just to happened to be my youngest brother's Kindergarten teacher!  My mom had been really happy with how her class had been when my brother was there, so I feel very good about my choice!

As we walked back to our car Kyle was watching a PE class that was taking place out on the basket ball court, and complaining about missing recess. 

He has been asking me when we will buy his lunch box about a hundred times a day for the past several days, and he just dosen't understand why he can't go to school NOW! 

It is going to be a LONG wait at our house until the next sc hool year starts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...