Saturday, November 6, 2010

OUR SWEET BOY IS FIVE!!!

Yesterday was Kyle's birthday, and he was so excited to turn five!  He spent the whole day walking around saying "I'm FIVE now!"

We wanted to do somethng special on his actual birthday, so we decided to take him to the park to play. While we were there, he found a group of girls to play with that were a couple years older than him. :)





 Kenzie had lots of fun playing too!



 We didn't get to stay at the park for very long though because it was a little hot outside. 

Later I told Kyle that he was going to help me make a birthday treat, but I didn't tell him what it was.  He helped me dump the ingredients in, and stir.  He was so excited when he saw that it was a cake that I took out of the oven.  He had lots of fun helping me decorate it too!

This morning his Primary teacher brought him a little birthday present, and a decoration to set in our yard for the day to announce his birthday!

Then it was time to head over to the birthday party!








I would like to say THANK YOU to everyone who helped us out with this birthday party!  Kyle LOVED it, and he told me that this was his "BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...