Over the past few days, Kyle has said a few things that have made me laugh, and since this pretty much serves as my journal, I wanted to write them down before I forget them.
The first one was on Sunday.
We had just gotten home from church, and I had asked Kyle to tell me what he had learned in Primary. He then told me that he learned about how Jesus had washed Peter's feet. I then asked him if he knew why Jesus had been washing Peter's feet. He then looked at me very seriously and said "because his feet were dirty mom."
The second one was last night.
Each night before the kids go to sleep I read them a story from the Book Of Mormon. Last night the story was about Jesus blessing the children.
When the story was finished, I talked to the kids about how Jesus loves us very much, and how he wants us to be good, and listen to mommy & daddy, and choose the right...... to which Kyle replied "yeah, and he dosn't want us to be little stinkers!"
I just think that is is so fun to have those simple conversations with my kids because I never know what they will say, and sometimes it is really funny! :)
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!