Have you ever had one of those days where you wished that you could just go back to bed, and start all over tomorrow? Well today was one of those days for our family.
This morning I woke Aaron up at the usual time so that he could spend some time with the family before going to work. So he came down stairs a few minutes later, and told me that his eye was bothering him. It was was so bad that he couldn't even open his eyes.
I tried to hold his eye open to look and see if there was something in it, and He couldn't even stand having it open that way. I couldn't see anything in it, but it was really red all over. I was pretty sure that it was pink eye, but wasn't sure because it wasn't goopy like pink eye.
I called his doctor, but they didn't have an open appointment until after Aaron had to head to work, so my brother Kyler came over and drove him to urgent care.
At urgent care, they first charged us $109.00 which was our money for gas, and groceries next week, then they proceeded to tell Aaron that something was really wrong with his eye. They didn't know exactly what it was, but that it would most likely cost him his vision if it wasn't taken care of TODAY!
So they got him an emergency appointment with an optomologist, and sent him on his way. Ofcorse I was panacking, and wondering what in the world we would do if he lost his sight, and before long my mom showed up to drive him to the doctor.
A few hours later, my mom called me. Turns out that the only thing wrong with his eye is a cornial abrasion. I am glad that it is nothing serious, but I am a little..... well a lot upset with urgent care! Why would they put us through so much unnecessary stress?
When Aaron got home he looked like this....
I'm not gona lie, I was a little disapointed that the eyepatch wasn't black like a pirate! :)
He has to wear the patch until noon tomorrow, and then he gets to take antibiotics.
I am greatful that it is nothing serious, and I am also glad that the day is finally coming to an end because I NEED SOME SLEEP!
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!