From the moment Aaron got home from losing his job on Monday he has spent ALL of his time looking for work. He has litterally sent in HUNDREDS of applications in the past 2 and a half days.
This afternoon he asked me if I would like to check my facebook because he needed a break from the computer screen.
So I sat down at the computer screen, and as soon as I logged in I saw a wall post from his cousin asking if anyone had construction experience, and could work TODAY.
I quickly messaged her and explained that he dosen't have much construction background, but that he is easily trained, and is in desprate need of work.
To make a long story short, we messaged back and forth a few times, and Aaron now has a temperrory job!!! AND if he does a good job, and they like his work ethic, there is a chance that it may become perminant!!!!
If you are wondering how the storm part of the title fits into this post. Well let me tell you. There was a series of storms yesterday. They just rolled in one right after another, and they were very, very, VERY strong storms!!! They did A LOT OF DAMAGE! In my aunt's neighborhood alone, a series of power poles came down and took out 38 houses! So there is A WHOLE LOT OF REPAIR WORK THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE!
I just think that it is kind of funny that he has spent all of this time on job application websites, and our best opprotunity so far has come from facebook. :)
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!