As I have mentioned before, Aaron has been taking Kung-Fu classes on Saturdays. This past Saturday Kyle and I went to the class with him, and got to watch him practice. Here are some videos that I took while we were there!
Aaron is kind of across the room from us in this next one, but it is a video of his teacher teaching him something new.
We were there for a very long time, and I was sure that Kyle would get tired of sitting in the same chair forso long, but he surprised me! It wasen't until about the 2 hour mark that he started to get a little cranky. So I took him out to get some fresh air. Ofcorse it was way too hot thourh, so we hung out in the car for a couple of minutes with the air on full blast . Then Kyle wanted to pretend to drive, so I rolled down the windows, and turned off the car, and he had a great time!
Soon after that class ended, and we went to pick up Kenzie who had been hanging out with Grandma at a family yard sale all morning. I am pretty sure that Kyle is going to want to bo back to watch Daddy's class again very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!