Saturday, September 4, 2010

THIS IS KINDA INTERESTING TO ME

I know, I know, I have way too time on my hands, but this truely is very interesting to me!

I have always thought, and our whole family pretty much agrees that Kyle looks like Aaron and his dad...
.... and that Kenzie looks a lot like me, but even more like my mom.

However, recently I have been told that   Kenzie looks like Aaron's dad......

Someone else told me that Kenzie looks like Aaron.....

..... and that Kyle looks like me.

So I got to thinking, I look mostly like my mom, but I am also told that I look like my dad...... so in that case, do my kids look like my dad too?

Or mabye do they have some similarities with Aaron's mom?
I just think it's kind of interesting how people can look at the exact same things, and see them compleetly diferently!

2 comments:

  1. I've always been told that I'm the spitting image of my mother. But recently, my dad showed me a picture of HIS Grandma (my Great Grandma) and I look exactly like her!!! Isn't it crazy?? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really liked that. I think it's cool how kids can have so many aspects from so many people. I really do think Kyle looks like you and Kenzie looks like Aaron too! That's different because I never saw that before. It makes me want to do the same with Hannah. I hear half and half that she looks like me and Ryan... and we think she looks like her aunt Rachel.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...