We were kind of surprised when with in weeks the middle seat started to fall in, and it didn't take very long for the other seats to follow. We are guessing that the inside of the couch may have already been going bad before we got it because no couch should look like this after having it for only eight months!
It was so uncomfortable that we started just putting the cushions on the floor and sitting on them there. I know what many of you are probably thinking...... "well you chouldn't have let your kids jump on the couch" And the thing is that we didn't. I'm not saying that they never tried to just like any other kid,but they were always stopped immediately!
Yesterday my mom and brothers came over with this!
It is old, but it is sturdy, and we are so greatful to have a comfortable place to sit again! THANKS MOM!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!