Tuesday, July 20, 2010

PRAYERS NEEDED!!!

This isCassidy, and she is nine years old. 
Cassidy's mom is Aaron's cousin, and today I am asking everyone who reads my blog to please pray for their family!

I don't know many details, but here is what I do know. 

Cassidy has been in the hospital for almost a week now, and she has been unable to keep food or drink down for so long that they are now going to give her a feeding tube.  The only other thing that I know right now is that they did an ultrasound, and found fluid in her chest, so they are now planning to do a chest Xray. 

Thats really all that I know about the situation right now.  So please just pray for this sweet little girl to get well! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...