My Uncle Daren called me a few days ago, and invited us to go to the lake with him. Although Aaron had to work, I accepted the invitation because it would give the kids and I something to do.
After many phone calls, all of the arangements were made, and we dressed in our swimsuits, and our bag was packed with lots of sunscreen, and water bottles.
Aaron was litterally walking out the door to drop Slade off with Kyler before heading off to work when we got one more phone call. It was my uncle Daren telling me that his boat wouldn't start so we wouldn't be able to go to the lake after all.
So, I called Kimber to let her know that Slade would be staying at our house after all, and she could hear Kyle crying in the background. He was absolutely devestated that he wasen't going to get to ride on a boat. So Kimber being the awesome aunt that she is told me that when she got off of work she would come pick us up, and we would all go swimming together at her complex.
My brother Clint and his wife Alicia decided to come swimming with us too, and we all had lots of fun!






I haven't been on in a while Courtney! Love the new set up! Way cute!!
ReplyDeleteHi Courtney, I haven't been on in a while, love the new design! You do a great job!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Aunt Brenda