Monday, July 12, 2010

OUR BUSY DAY

I don't really have anything too terribly exciting to talk about today, but I feel like writing a blog post today, so I will just talk about what happened today. 

Shortly after 8 am, Kimber dropped Slade off at out house.  We then got ready, and headed to my chiropractic appointment at 9. 

At the appointment, I found out that my back is getting better, he says it is moving a lot easier now.   However, my hip is still falling out of place.  He readjusts it 3 times a week, but by the time I come back it is right back where it was the time before.  It may have something to do with the fact that my hips weren't compleetly formed when I was born.  My mom used to have to tripple diaper me when I was a baby to keep my hips where they needed to be so that they would form properly.  My chiropracter says that this may mean that my hip joints may not be as strong as they should be. 

What does this mean for me?  Well, fact is that I am a bigger girl, I am very tall, and I am big boned.  That it's self means that I weigh more than most others in America.  On top of that, I do have some weight to loose.  So my goal is to get as much weight off as I can so that there is less weight and preassure on my hips and back.  So I was very excited today when he told me today that I get to start excercising again!!!  I'm not doing P90X right now, because that is probably still too intense right now, but I am starting a lower impact routine which I started tonight, and I feel great!  My hip didn't even pop out of place!!!

After my appointment I got to spend 10 minutes on the water table.  This is the part of my appointment that I look forward to the most every other day.  Not that I don't enjoy catching up with my cousin, because trust me I do, he lived in Texas for 4 years, but the water table is a table that is filled with warm water with masagers in it.  It is heavenly!!!  I could easily take a nap there! :)

After the appointment, we went home to get all three kids into their swimsuits for swimming lessons. 

When we got there, at first Kenzie wouldn't even get out of the car, but we eventually got her to the pool, and at the beginning of the lesson she did cry, but she wasen't screaming, so that was progress! :)  But by the end of the lesson she was willingly  floating on her tummy between Natalie, and Aaron!!!  And Kyle made some major improvments this week by starting to willingly put his head under the water!!!  Slade is not old enough to take swimming lessons yet, but he hung out in the pool to keep cool.  Next week I will be swimming at the lessons as well because it is getting very hot and sticky here, and there is no sight of rain to relieve any of the stickiness any time soon. 

After swimming lessons we went to QT where we each got a nice cool drink.  I heart QT in the summer time because they are very inexpensive, and their icies are very tasty!!!

All too soon it was time for Aaron to get ready for work.  So I had the task of getting all little people changed into dry clothes while trying to feed a screaming baby.  When he decides he is hungry he is hungry RIGHT NOW!

While I was doing all of this, I noticed that Aaron's wallet was in a diferent place than where he usually keeps it, so I let him know where it was, and then forgot about it.  Fact is I was kinda busy at that moment!  Soon he kissed us all goodbye, and headed out the door. 

About a half hour later I noticed his wallet sitting in the same place.  This wouldn't have been such a big deal except that his guard card is in there which he is required to have with him at all times when he is working. 

I tried to call him, but ofcorse the celphone was dead. 

About a half hour after that he called me..... he had realized that his wallet was not in his pocket. 

Now since I don't drive, getting Aaron's wallet from my house to Phoenix was no easy task. 

My mom borrowed my sister's car since her truck had no airconditioning, and she dropped Kyler off at my house to watch the kids.  We then drove to Aaron's work, and I must say that I am pretty impressed with myself.  I got us there ! !!

This probably sounds like no big deal, but keep in mind that I am visually handicapt, and therefore I don't drive.  This means that in all of my life I have never really had any reason to pay attention to street sight, or where we turn.  I only really know the few miles around my house, and that is really it!  However, I was able to get mom through down town Phoenix, and I didn't even get us lost, NOT EVEN ONCE!!!

My sister in law then had to pick Kimber up from work since we had her car. 

In the end everything worked out, and by the way, Mom, what flavor of soda do you want?

Once everything was settled down, I made dinner, and then I sent my kids to their room to play with toys for a while while I made them a surprise for them.....

PAZOOKIES!!!

Then it was time for bed. 

I got them dressed for bed, and then we read our nightly Book Of Mormon story.  My kids, expecially Kyle are really starting to remember what happens in the stories, and this makes me so happy!!!

After stories, they quickly fell asleep which allowed me to do the workout that I already talked about, and now here I sit. 

Sorry I know this is kinda long.  :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...