Today Kimber and I headed to the beauty suply store, and we got all of the stuff that she would need to bleach my hair. We then headed back to my house where we got started immediately!
I'm not gona lie, I was a little worried because Kimber didn't measure the stuff that she was mixing, she just guessed on the ammounts. We had a back up plan to go buy some brown hair dye and dye it back brown if it turned orange or something.
In the end we worried for nothing though because the highlights turned out a really nice carmel color. They are kinda subtle, and I love the way it looks!
Here are a couple of pictures!
FRONT
BACK






I love it! Are you flat ironing it now too? I think you did a great job and you look fresh!
ReplyDeleteThanks Amanda! And I have only done that a couple of times.... well actually Kimber has done it for me. My flat iron is currently in a box under my stairs. But I like it so much better this way, so I think I am just going to have to find it. :)
ReplyDelete