Friday, June 18, 2010

GROWING, GROWING, GROWING!

"Baby Slade is 4 months old now, and he is just growing up way too fast!

Here are some of the latest things about him!

*  I don't know if you can tell from the pictures of him, but his head isn't saped quite right.  This means that starting next Tuesday he gets to start wearing a helmet that will correct that. 

*  He is getting very strong!  He loves to be sitting up!  if I  am holding him in my arms, he will try his best to get to a sitting position!  He also loves to stand, and his legs are getting really strong now!  Oh, and somethime when he is laying on his back on the floor, he will try to sit up! 

*  He has found his voice!  He loves to make noises, and If I didn't know better, I would swear that sometimes he says mama!  This mostly happens when he crys after Kimber leaves for work!

*  He is a smiley guy!  He is always smiling, and today I even got a giggle out of him!

*  He has discovered his left foot!  He is constantly playing with it, and trying to take his sock off!  It is just kinda funny that it is NEVER the other foot!

He loves to watch TV!!!  There are times that NOTHING makes him happy except for sitting in his car seat in front of the TV!  We always watch kid preschool shows during the day, and I think he likes the bright colors! :)  Kimber says that they have started to watch the same shows at her house, and he does the same thing!

Well, I guess thats about all I have to say for now, I will post a picture of him in his little helmet as soon as I  can!








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...