Monday, May 10, 2010

TODAY'S ADVENTURE!!!

At about 7:30 this morning, Kimber knocked on our door.  She was here to drop off  her sweet little baby for me to watch while she went to her first full day back to work.  She did work for half a day on Saturday, but David was off that day, so it wasen't quite as tramatic.  :) 

Kimber went over everything that I needed to know like how often Slade eats, then she hung around for a while.  She said that she had come early so that she could work herself up to leaving. :) 
Slade was such a good little boy today!  But it was a little funny.  No matter how many time I tried to cover up those little legs with a blanket, he would jusk kick it right back off!

Right now having a baby in the house is very new ti my kids, and it will probably take a couple of weeks for that newness to wear off.  So today, and probably for several days in the future, I spent much of my time making sure that my kids don't try to pick him up, or accidently fall on him or something.  :)  I didn't get a whole log of cleaning done, but thats OK I didn't mind. :)
We did nave lots of fun today!  Here is a picture of all three little cousins together!  Aren't they adorable?!


Sometime in the middle of the day there was a knock on my door.  It was a delivery guy with a package for me!  Luckily at the time, Slade was asleep at that moment, so I sat down and opened it. 
It was my Mother's Day Present from Aaron!

A dozen roses in a vace!
A home spa set!

And Chocolate!!!

And this sweet little note!
It was so sweet, it brought tears to my eyes!!!

I then fed the kids lunch, and we just hung out all afternoon. 

At about 3:30, Slade got a little fussy, but I just cuddled with him for a couple of minutes, and he fell asleep. 

He stayed that way until his daddy stopped by to pick him up after work.  As soon as he heard David's voice, he woke up.  David then gave him a little bit to eat, than they headed back to their house. 

The kids and I  then ate dinner, played games, and sang songs until bed time! 

The kids went to sleep easily enough, so now I am off to clean house so that I can be ready for tomorrow when baby Slade comes back for another visit! 



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Slade looks like such a sweet boy! I'm so happy you're able to do that and it hasn't been too much trouble for you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...