Yesterday we went to a birthday party to celebrate my cousin's little boy's 2nd. birthday! It was at a very fun park with lots of fun things to do, and we will most deffinately be going back there again..... only next time it will be during the winter because yesterday it was very HOT outside!
When we first got there, Kenzie was quite upset that she had sand in her shoe. Have I ever mentioned that she can spunk better than anyone else I know?!
Kyle was super excited to be at the park!
They also got to help break a piniata!
We then went to the playground for a little while. I didn't get any pictures of Kyle because ofcorse my kids went in opposite directions, and my cousin Megan followed Kyle, but here is a picture of Kenzie climbing on the jungle gym. :)
Then it was time for Dallas to open his presents! Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of that either.
After presents we all got in line to ride the train!
KKYLE LOVED RIDING THE TRAIN!!!
Here are some of my cousins on another part of the train, and I think my brother Kyler, and cousin Josh are in the box car.
After the train ride, we also rode the carasel! I wasen't able to get any pictures though, because the camera was in my pocket,and once the thing started, Kenzie decided that she didn't like that either. So, I spent my time holding her on her horse with one hand, and holding onto a pole to keep myself stedy with the other.
After that we were all out of tickets, so we headed back to our blanket in the shade across the park to eat our picnic lunch with the rest of the family.
These next two pictures don't really have much to do with the party, but they prove that Amy and I still think very much alike! We both showed up to the party dressed in purple shirts, blue jean capris, and purple flip flops. The only diference was that my hair was pulled up, and hers was down.
We all had lots of fun! And we are so glad that we got to have such a fun day with so many members of our family!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLAS!!!
NOTE: I have a cute video of us riding the train, but I can't figure out how to upload videos to blogger with it's new set up, and I can't get it to accept my html from photo bucket, so I am just going to have to leave it out. :(






No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!