Slade comes to our house at about 8:00 in the morning, when his mommy goes to work, and goes home when his daddy gets off of work at about 4:00 in the afternoon most days of the week. I have been watching him for almost 2 weeks now, and I think he is fianally getting used to my crazy little family!
Here are some things about Slade that you may not know
* Acording to Kimber, he is right about in the middle of the growth chart for his age! She said he is somewhere around the 60th per centile!
* Slade is at the point where he is starting to reach for things! He has a little bouncy chair at his house with a toy bar that hangs over the top, and he LOVES to play with those toys! I think I need to invest in a couple of baby toys because the poor little guy dosen't have much to do when he is here. :)
* He has discovered his toung! :) If you stick your toung out at him, he will stick his out right back at you! It is so cute!
* Slade LOVES to look at lights, and fans! Whenever he sees them, he just stares!
* He can be a real cuddle bug, but there are also sometimes when he is perfectly content just hanging out on a blanket!
* He is getting to the point when he KNOWS when he is away from his mommy and daddy! Today David called, and I put the phone on speaker so that Slade could hear his daddy's voice, and you should have seen how big his sweet little eyes got! He then proceded to cry like he does ehen he is hungry, or really tired. Luckily it only took me a minute to calm him back down because I just so happened to have a bottle ready for him when his daddy called! :)
Well, I think that is about all that I have to say right now, but I will be doing posts about him when he does something cute, or learns something newSo that our family members who live out of state can stay up to date on what is happening with him!
He is so much fun, and we really enjoy getting to play with him so often!






What a cutie! Thanks for telling us all about him. :)
ReplyDeleteWhen Clint and I watched him the other day, he spit up on me a little, so I said "ewww!!" and he started smiling like mad. Clint and I proceeded to say "ewww!!!" for 45 minutes just to see him smile :p
ReplyDeleteOh, yeah, I forgot to mention his cute little smile! Thanks for sharing Alicia!
ReplyDelete