Tuesday, April 6, 2010

PLAY DATE

Ever since my sister Kimber graduated from high school, she has always had a full time job.  So she is used to always having somewhere to go, and something to keep her busy. 

Well...... she has been on maternity leave for about seven weeks now, and she is starting to get kinda board. 

Today she decided that she just had to do something.  So she called me, her  ever reliable big sister who has absolutely no life, and can always be counted on to be home with nothing to do, and she invited us to go play at the park with her and Slade. 

So, the kids and I walked down to the park by Kimber's house, and we had lots of fun!
Kyle & Mackenzie had lots of fun playing......
..... While Slade hung out on a blanket in the shade with his mommy. :)
Then we all had a snack of pretzels and water.
Then we played a little bit more before going back to Kimber's house.
Where we ate a lunch of Ramen Noodles on a blanket in the livingroom.
We then babysat Slade while Kimber ran some erinds with our cousin's wife Kayla.
It was my very first experience watching all three kids together all by myself, and let me tell you, it was quite an interesting time!
I  had better get used to it though because in 5 weeks I will have all three of them almost every day of the week!  However, then there will be a major diference.  I will be at my house where Kyle and Mackenzie won'r be so interested in getting into every single little thing that there is to get into! :)
Luckily my mom decided to stop by Kimber's house when she got off of work, and she was a major help! 

It has been quite a long day, and I ended up getting a little sunburned, but my kids absolutely wore themselves out today which helped them fall asleep exactly at their bed time which made me a very happy mommy! :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...