Wednesday, April 7, 2010

SOMETHING THAT MADE ME SMILE TODAY!!!

Aaron really likes to draw, and recently he has really gotten in to drawing on the computer.

He has been asking for a pen tablet for a really long time, so since his birthday is coming up I gave in, and let him get the cheapest one we could find. 

It is basicly a pen that can be used in place of the mouse on the computer which makes it a lot easier to draw.

This morning he tried it out for the first time, and I did my best to keep my giggles quiet as he complained about how it was going to take some getting used to.

After a while he asked me to come see what he had done as he often does when he is working on a drawing. So I slowly unfolded my sleepy, half awake self off of the couch, and made my way to the computer, and when I got there this is what I saw!

I love you too Aaron!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...