We had a very fun Easter! I LOVED the fact that it also happened to be General Conference because it meant that we got to spend the whole day together!
When the kids woke up, Daddy headed down the stairs to see if the Easter Bunny had visited our house (and get the camera ready) Then the kids headed down the stairs.
Then the Easter egg hunt around the living room began! The kids thought that it was lots of fun!
When there were no more eggs to be found, they decided to sit down and get a closer look at what the Easter bunny had left for them!
I just think this picture is super cute! :)
We had kind of a hard time getting the candy up out of Kenzie's reach fast enough. She LOVES CHOCOLATE!
After the first sesson of Conference was over, my mom and Kimber stopped by. My mom had a little present for each of the kids!
Puzzles for Kyle.....
.....And braclets for Kenzie!
After the second sesson of Confrence, Aaron had a headache, so he went to sleep.I really wanted to dye eggs eith the kids, but was not about to try to do it by myself with the kids, so I called Kimber, and she came over to color eggs eith us!
This inspired Kenzie to dip her own fingers into the colors.......
Have I ever mentioned that Kimber LOVES dyeing Easter eggs?!
Even though the eggs were all colored, she wasen't done coloring things yet.
First she decided to tydye a paper towel.
I had accidently broken one of the eggs, and Kyle decided to dig the yolk out of the middle, and leave the rest of the egg in tact......
....... so Kimber decided to dye the rest of the egg! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!