Last night when I realized that the cable box had some milk in it, I unplug ed it, and turned it upside down in hopes that it would drain out, and dry out, and hopefully work again.
This morning, I had Aaron rehook it up for me, and IT WORKED!!!!! I was so excited that we would have one last stop to make today!
I also had Aaron check the camera last night, and in his words..."it's toast"
After breakfast, we got everyone ready and headed to Aaron's work to pick up his paycheck. They also gave him the paychecks for the other people who work with him, so we headed over to the place where he works next to drop the other checks off. While we were there, we were told that there would be a shift opening up, and they are talking about offering it to Aaron even though he is the new guy there! This is great news for us because this shift would allow him to have Sundays off which would allow him to go to church again!
We then headed back to our side of town where we had a second set of house keys made, priced camera's,(which I will hopefully be able to buy soon!) went grocery shopping, AND I got to go shopping for my sister's baby shower which is coming up! I had so much fun picking out fun little baby things for little baby "Cereal" Don't worry, this IS NOT his real name, but my kids have been calling him this for months now, and it has even kinda caught on with the grown up's too :) Kimber and David have picked out a super cute name!
After all of that, we pretty much relaxed for the rest of the day.
I am just very grateful that my day was much better today than it was yesterday!
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!