Saturday, January 16, 2010

JUST CUZ I FEEL LIKE WRITING ABOUT MY DAY...

This morning my sister Kimber and her husband David moved to a new apartment. They stayed in the same complex, but they now have 3 bedrooms.

Since Aaron was at work, and having my kids there while they were moving things would have been really hard, the kids and I stayed home. We ate breakfast, they had fun playing in their room, and I did dishes and laundry.

After a while, Kimber called me to let me know that all of the heavy moving was done if the kids and I wanted to come down and see her new house.

So we went for a walk, and let me just say that it was a beautiful day outside!

we were walking down a one way street, and we were about half way there when I thought I saw my mom's truck going the other way down the other one way street across the park. Pretty soon, she was on the same street as us. The kids and I hopped in, and we were soon at Kimber's house!

We got there just in time to get to see my dad for a couple of minutes before he had to leave! I was glad to get to see him because we don't get to see him very often.

We hung out for a few minutes, and ate some doughnuts, and then we headed home where I made fudge!

A few hours later, we headed to my grandparents house where we ate yummy food..... oh yeah, and we watched the Cardinals game which was super depressing.

After that we came home for a few minutes where we got freshened up, and then my mom picked us back up and took us back to Kimber's house where we celebrated David's birthday. We didn't stay long though because the kids were very tired by this point. We pretty much stayed long enough to see the baby's room, and the cute things that Kimber has so far for him, and eat the yummy carrot cake that my mom made for the occasion!

We then came back home where Kenzie fell asleep on the giant lion stuffed animal pillow that my dad gave her and Kyle for Christmas, and Kyle was falling asleep on the couch.

So I got them both into their beds, and I was so excited when Kyle willingly stayed in bed while I headed back downstairs. This is the first time that he has done that since we moved here!

Now here I sit relaxing for a little while before I head to sleep myself.

Tomorrow should be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...