Wednesday, January 6, 2010

OUR BREAKFAST ADVENTURE!

This morning I decided that I wanted to do something nice for my family for breakfast, so I decided to make bacon and eggs.

While I was making this:

the house started getting really smokey, so I opened the kitchen window, and Aaron opened the living room window.

As soon as he opened the window, he walked into the kitchen to throw something away, and he turned around, and this is what he saw:
Mackenzie had climbed up onto the entertainment center, and pushed on the screen and popped it out.
Then Aaron decided to try out the new juicer that we gave him for Christmas

It works great by the way!
The screen ended up getting kinda bent when we tried to put it back in the window, but breakfast tasted great!






1 comment:

  1. Yummy! crazy about the screen, I've always been worried about the kids pushing on one and falling out, so far, so good. Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...