Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ONE MONTH!!!

That is how long we have been in our new house!

A few people have been asking me for pictures of my house. The whole house isn't decorated yet, but the Living Room is almost done, so I decided that I would share some pictures of that in honor of our one month anniversary.

The view from our front door.
The view of the living room from the bottom of the stairs. This wall isn't finished being decorated yet.

The view of the living room from the dining room.


The view from the couch. Some decorative shelves and things are going to be added to this wall.
Our house is really starting to come together, and it is really starting to feel like home!
I will post more pictures as things get dome.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...