Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I SHOULD BE DOING THE DISHES BUT INSTEAD I'M DOING THIS

1. Where's your cell phone?
In my bedroom.

2 Your significant other?
Sleeping.

3. Your hair?
long, brown, and too stinkin' frizzy!

4. Your mother?
Is ALWAYS there for me no matter what! Just ask her about yesterday! :)

5. Your father?
Has helped me out more times than I can count!

6. Your favorite thing?
Being with my family!

7. Your dream last night?
Ha ha, that was the weirdest dream I have had in a really long time, and what's even wierder is I remember it very vividly even after being awake for several hours.

8. Your favorite drink?
Milk, or orange juice, it depends on the day.

9. Your dream/goal?
I have already accomplished one of them which is to be a mother. The other one is to be a professional singer, which in all honesty will probably never happen :)

10. The room you're in?
The Living Room.

11. Your Children?
Amaze me more and more every day!

12. Your fear?
BUGS! I am TERRIFIED of them!

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Hopefully Aaron will be through the last of his schooling, hope to add to our family, and be able to start saving to some day own our own home.

14. Where were you last night?
Home

15. What you're not?
Skinny

16. Muffins?
Sure

17. One of your wish list items?
To won our own home!

18. Where did you grow up?
The same city that I live in now.

19. What did you read last?
The BOM!

20. What are you wearing?
Jeans & a T shirt

21. Your TV?
Given to us by my mom cuz our other one broke. :)

22. Your pet?
No pets

23. Your computer?
Dell

24. Your Life?
Busy mom

25. Your mood?
Happy!

26. Missing someone?
Every single member of my family who is not hear at my house right now! :)

27. Your car?
White

28. Something you're not wearing?
Shoes

29. Favorite store?
Deseret Book! That is a dangerous store for me to take money in to! :)

30. Your summer?
Long & HOT!!!!

31. Like Someone?
YES!!!

32. Your favorite color?
Purple

33. Last time you laughed?
A few minutes ago.

34. Last time you cried?
A couple days ago.

Okay, I have put it off long enough, I better go get those dishes done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...