One of them is someone who I have know since I was very young, and my mom actually used to work with her in primary a long time ago, and she is so patient, and loving, and I am so glad that Kyle is getting to know her!
Yesterday she came over to our house to introduce herself to Kyle, and she told him about all of the friends that she has who are his friends too! People like, me, my mom, and my sister Kimber!
The other teacher is a lady who I haven't really had the chance to get to know yet, but I do know that she is currently doing her student teaching, and she is so loving, and patient with Kyle!!!
Today when I dropped Kyle off he had some separation anxiety right at first, but they said after a few minutes he was "an angel"
Today their lesson was on Choosing The Right, and when I picked Kyle up from his class he was so excited to show me his new C T R ring, and he even knew what it stood for already!


Soon after we got home the phone rang, and it was Kyle's primary teacher telling me how proud she was of Kyle, because he was such a good boy the entire time! She told me more than once that he was a little "angle boy"
A few hours later my mom called to talk to Kyle because his teacher had also called her to tell her how good Kyle was today!!!!!
I am so excited for Kyle, I think this is going to be a really good year for him in primary!!!!!!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!