Friday, January 22, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY?????

Today Aaron and I have been married for five years!!!

Five years ago today......

My aunt Amy came over early to help me and my mom get me ready for the big day!

As I walked across the living room so my mom and Amy could put my veil on, a basket ball got caught under my dress and walked across the floor with me.

It took us a few minutes to try and figure out how in the world we were going to fit me in my dress into my mom's truck.

We had a hard time finding a parking space at the Temple.... we finally did in a space in the parking lot by the babptistry. It was a space by the street. We got out and a guy came up to me, very careful not to step onto Temple grounds..... he told me I was beautiful, and then proceeded to ask me for money for drugs!!!!! I politely told him sorry I don't have any money, but what I really wanted to say was "Where would I keep money in this dress?!

I married my best friend!!!

We got lost on the way to our luncheon :)

My Grandpa M. brought me 2 HUGE bags of French Fries because that was my first word when I came out my coma when I was 2. He ran to buy them for me then, and he wanted to keep the tradition alive :)

Aaron's grandma E. gave me an assignment: I was to give her a brown eyed great granddaughter (and I have fulfilled my assignment!)

Me and many of my girls in the wedding party wore the exact same super comfy slippers!

We had a beautiful reception!!!!

TODAY

Aaron sat up in bed at 12:15 am very short of breath, and told me that his heart was racing.

Thinking that he was having a panic attack, he decided to go take a shower to try and calm himself down. However, he got as far as the bathroom door when he leaned against the door frame, and looked like he was going to pass out.

He made his way back to the bed, and I noticed that he had started sweating A LOT! He was also cold and clammy.

He then started complaining of chest pain and tingleing in his right hand.

Soon after that EVERY SINGLE MOVE HE MADE made him throw up VIOLENTLY!!! He threw up for about a half hour straight (sorry, I'm not trying to be disgusting, but thats what happened)

My mom and brother Kyler came over, and my mom drove us to the hospital while Kyler watched the kids who were sleeping.

We sat in the ER for HOURS!

eventually he was admitted into the CPU (Chest Pain Unit)

There was a level in his blood that suggested that he might have had a heart attack.

Luckily, it wasen't that bad, it was the same thing as last time, and there are medications that control it!

We were told that he would be there for observation for 23 hours, but his Cardiologist figured everything out quickly and he got to come home this afternoon.

I am just so grateful that he is doing OK! It could have been so much worse!

For those of you who might be wondering; This actually had nothing to do with his surgery. It happened because his heart was already enlarged from before, and they took him off of his meds too quickly, and it caused his heart to start racing because his system didn't have time to adjust. Since his heart was racing, it wasen't allowing enough oxygen to get into his blood which was causing his blood pressure to rise and all the other problems. He is now back on a medicine that will help keep his heart at the right speed, and a couple of blood pressure meds!

I know this post isn't written well, but I have been awake for 35 hours straight, and I am so tired!!!

Aaron is currently sleeping so he can go to work, and my dad and Diana took the kids out to dinner, so I think I am going to rest while my house is quiet!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SWEETIE!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...