Monday, January 25, 2010

WELL HERE WE GO AGAIN

When Aaron first started working as a Phlebotomist, he decided that his ultimate goal was to be a MLT (medical lab technition)

He has been talking about going back to school forever, but as you all know, his health went kinda crazy.

A couple of days before his last hospital visit he asked me if I would mind if he looked into starting his prerequezite classes. I told him that it made me a little nervious as far as the cost of school goes, but I didn't mind it he checked on it.

Well, to make a long story short: I am so grateful that he spent some years in the Army! His first class started today. It is an online class, and he spent much of the morning doing school work.

This is an 8 week class, and then he will have 2 more before he can get signed up for the actuall program!!! I am not sure how long that will take, but after that I think he will be done!

Wish him luck!!!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...