This past Monday it started raining. It didn't rain a whole lot, but we did get more rain in that one day than we got all of last year!
It rained a little bit again on Tuesday, and then on Wednesday we got a break.....
That is until about 11:30 PM when it started raining again It is now almost 9:00 PM on Thursday, and it has rained pretty much all day long!
I LOVE THIS WEATHER!!!
It does have it's drawbacks though.
My mom said that she had to deal with more car accidents today than she has in her entire 15 years at her job. Since we live in a desert where it pretty much never rains, the streets have a build up of oil and stuff from the cars that drive on them. So, when it does rain the roads get very slick. Today there were many cars that just couldn't get stopped in time, and there were many other cars that were literally getting blown into each other because of how strong the winds are. As a matter of fact, I hear sirens on the street by our house as I am typing this. We are also under a tornado warning for about another hour! This is pretty much un heard of here!!!
Knowing all of this, Aaron and I decided to brave the storm and go out to dinner to celebrate our wedding anniversary! I was a little scared to be out on the road, but Aaron drove very safely, and dinner was very yummy! Our anniversary is actually tomorrow, buttoday is Aaron's day off, so we celebrated today. :)
The rain is suposed to continue until sometime tomorrow night, and I am loving every minute of it!!!
After that we are suposed to have lots of sunshine until Wednesday when the next storm is suposed to get here..... I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





I miss AZ rain. We have been having icky days of snow.
ReplyDeleteDear Courtney, what a very cute blog you have! Your children are darling.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being married for 5 years!! (I am still unmarried - so this is HUGE!)
I'm sorry that your husband and you had to go through this attack and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the health of him and your family.
All the best, Eve
Aww thanks Eve, you are so sweet! :)
ReplyDelete