Kimber always asks mom for a fun "little kid" cake every year, and this is the one that she chose this year. Isn't it cute?!
Kimber with her cake!
Lighting the candles!
Blowing out the candles!
Kyle and Kenzie waiting so patiently for their cake & ice cream!
Kyle really enjoyed his cake & Ice cream!
After cake and Ice Cream, Kyle & Kenzie got to help Kimber open her presents!
Then they played in the toy room for a little while!
A little while later, Kyle asked Kimber if he could eat one of the piggy's. So, she gave him one on a plate, and he started to eat it. then, each time we had our backs turned, he would move the one that he had been eating off of his plate, and replace it with a new one. So every time I turned to check on him, it looked like he was still eating the same thing. Then I looked closer, and this is what I found on the counter next to his plate.







Whose house is this at? It doesn't look like your mom's house from my memory. Kimber looks GREAT!
ReplyDeleteYou're right, it's not my mom's house. It's my grandparents house. They bought it about 4 or 5 years ago. We just do most family things there because it is really close, and has lots of space for everyone, AND she has a toy room for the kids.
ReplyDeleteVery nice. I think that cake is ADORABLE! Your mom is so creative!
ReplyDeleteYes, my mom is pretty awesome! :) She will be making more birthday cakes for my kids birthdays in a couple of weeks. I can't wait to see how they turn out!
ReplyDelete