Well, I know I will be spending the morning at the Mayo Clinic with Aaron. Other than that, all I know for sure is that My mom is making me my favorite cherry cheese cake, and Aaronn is making me a chocolate cake! Other than that, I will probably just hang around the house. Aaron was planning to take me out to the dinner of my choice, but now that he will be having tests done at that time, that will have to wait because what he eats affects his levels A LOT.
Happy Birthday Kimber! What are you going to do for your Birthday Courtney?
ReplyDeleteWell, I know I will be spending the morning at the Mayo Clinic with Aaron. Other than that, all I know for sure is that My mom is making me my favorite cherry cheese cake, and Aaronn is making me a chocolate cake! Other than that, I will probably just hang around the house. Aaron was planning to take me out to the dinner of my choice, but now that he will be having tests done at that time, that will have to wait because what he eats affects his levels A LOT.
ReplyDelete