We are FINALLY starting to have nice weather around here, and we had hoped to go out and enjoy it by going to play at the park this morning. However, Kenzie has finally come down with the cold that the rest of us have been fighting for weeks, and she gave it back to Kyle. So, we dicided that it would probably be best to save our first park trip of the season for another day, and stay home, and try to get everyone over the colds. Here are a few of the things that we did to keep little hsnds busy, and out of trouble. :)
Kyle went fishing with Daddy on the PS2!


After lunch we played with playdough, and had lots of fun!




Kyle's snowman!

I made this ball for Kenzie, a nd she was kinda sad when she threw it, a nd id didn 't bounce :)

Kyle made a waffle!

I made a duck!

Then the kids spent some time playing in the toy box.

We had lots of fun, but hopefully we will get to go play at the park soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!