Last night my mom's side of the family got together to watch the ASU football game! It was so nice to get to see everyone, well almost everyone.
My family has always LOVED ASU! I am not really into sports like the rest of the family, but when these events occour, there is ALWAYS TONS OF FOOD!!! This is the reason why I enjoy these gatherings so much. I especially liked it this time because all we have had at our house is health food. It was a nice break to be able to eat things that actually have some flavor!!!
We had lots of fun, and we took a few pictures and videos during the game.
Here are the pictures! (some of them were taken by Kyle)
Kyle and Mackenzie can both do summersalts now. We were trying to get Kenzie to show off, but she kinda rolled sideways which she usually dosen't do, but oh well, it's still cute!
3 of the four twins deciced to make up cheers, and Kenzie got right in on it! she was walking around the house yelling at the top of her lungs "ASU I LOVE YOU!" :)
The game ended up going really long, and we ended up leaving before it was over, but ASU was WAY AHEAD, so we weren't worried!
We got home just before ten PM, and I had BOTH kids asleep by 10:18. That NEVER happens! IT WAS GREAT!!!
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!