Friday, September 4, 2009

FAMILY FUN DAY!!!

Today we had a very fun day!

First we had to drive out to Aaron's work. And this week it was Kyle's turn to walk with Daddy from the car to the office.


Mackenzie, and Mommy waited in the car.






During that time, Mackenzie learned how to climb out of her car seat.





We then headed back to our side of town and went grocery shopping! The kids were SO GOOD in the grocery store! THAT NEVER HAPPENS! And I had lots of fun because I actually got to buy a few things to make some yummy treats! My aunt Amy (no Amy I am not calling you "aunt Amy, I am just trying to explain that you are my aunt. :) ) invited everyone over to her house tomorrow night, and we are all bringing a treat to share. I had a VERY hard time deciding what to make, because I FINALLY got to make something other than health food, and there were so many things that I want to make! But I finally narrowed it down to two, and since they were both inexpensive I am making them both!
After the grocery store, we headed home, and hurried to put the cold things away, and then we headed to the mall!




At the mall we ate a very yummy lunch at the food Court, and then we headed for the carousel! First kyle rode with Daddy so that I could take some pictures of him!
Waiting for the ride to start!

Off they go!


He had SO MUCH FUN!



Then it was Mackenzie's turn and Daddy and Kyle stayed off to take pictures!



She had a BLAST!
At the end of the post you will find 2 videos of the kids on the carousel. I don't know how to put them in order with the pictures, so they are at the end. sorry.
After we finished with our rides, we headed over to the "puppy store" The kids LOVE to go there and see all of the puppies! Unfortunately today almost ALL of them were sleeping. But the kids enjoyed seeing them anyway. :)
This is on the car ride home. I just couldn't resist taking a picture of the face that Kenzie was making! :)
Our sweet kids were so tired after a very long and fun day!!!
Kyle and Daddy riding the Carousel!



Talking to the kids while we were riding the Carousel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...