Monday, August 17, 2009

BAKING COOKIES!!!

This past Thursday we decided to be ambitious and let the kids make Snicker doodles! They got to take turns dumping in the ingredients, and mixing them up. They thought that it was pretty cool! Kyle kept saying "Mom! I'm BAKING!!!"

Kenzie thought that it was lots of fun too!











It took a little longer than usual to make the dough, but once it was done, the kids had fun rolling it in the Cinnamon/sugar mixture!

Then Mommy got to bake them!
The finished product! They smelled very yummy! :)
As soon as they were cool enough, we got to taste the cookies that we made! They tasted even better than they smelled!

Baking cookies with the kids actually wasn't as stressful as I thought it would be! We will have to do this activity again sometime soon!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...