Sunday, August 16, 2009

KYLER IS AN ELDER NOW!!!

This morning we all went over to my Grandpa and Grandma G.'s house where my baby brother Kyler was ordained an Elder in the Church.

Here is Mackenzie having fun with a ball before everyone arrived.

Here is Kyler with Uncle Duane who ordained him, and Grandpa G.
Kyler with all of the people who were in the circle except for the guy from the Stake because he had to hurry to another ward where he had to speak.
Left to right: Grandpa M., Uncle Duane, David, Kyler, & Grandpa G.
Kyler & Dad. It was so good to get to see my dad today! I don't get to see him nearly as often as I would like to.
Kyler........ just being Kyler :)


Kyler with both Grandma's. Left to Right: Grandma M., Kyler, & Grandma G.
Kimber took this ever so lovely picture of herself :)
And here is Kimber's belly shot for the month! She is 14 weeks and 1 day today!
Mackenzie loves exploring!!!
And so does Kyle! :)
And here is my Aunt Amy and I! She is my mom's youngest sister, and since I am the oldest grand child on my mom's side of the family, we are only a few years apart in age.
Congratulations Kyler!!!!! WE ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...