Thursday, August 20, 2009

BED TIME

Yesterday morning Kenzie was awake at about 4 AM. So, when nap time rolled around, she CRASHED! Normally it takes me quite a while for me to get her to go to sleep, but yesterday she climbed into my lap, cuddled up with one her baby dolls, and was asleep before Aaron could even fill her sippy cut with milk.! That night at bed time I decided to try some jammies on her that a friend of mine from our ward gave to me when Kenzie was about 6 months old. I was so excited that she finally fit into them! And she looked ADORABLE IN THEM!

Kyle was excited to wear his Thomas the Train Jammy pants, and his Teddy Bear shirt that Grandpa and Grandma C. got for him when they went on their Cruise to Alaska!

Sitting on Kyle's bed listening to Mommy read a bed time story.



Once the kids were asleep, I went to get ready for bed myself. When I was all ready for bed, I went into the kids room to check on them before going to sleep. I immediately noticed that Kenzie's bed was empty, so I started wandering through the house, and this is what I found.

So I carried my sleeping baby back to her bed, and waited a few minutes to make sure she STAYED asleep! :) I then tucked my handsome little boy back in, and went to sleep too!







1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh sister! Those are some of the most adorable pictures I have ever seen! I think it's so cute how they both love to "hang out" on Kyle's bed! All of these pictures are freakin precious and the last one with Kenzie asleep on the couch...SO CUTE! (she looks kind of like a little midget in that picture) haha!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...