My life has been quite stressful lately. I am trying as hard as I can to keep my sweey hubby as healthy as I can until the doctors decide that they can fix him, but everything seems to be going slowly back down hill. Hopefully they will decide to fix him soon!!! :)
I won't bore you with all of the little things that are stressing me out, but on top of those, I am trying my best to entertain my kids all day, and keep my house clean while asking for as little help from Aaron as poss able. So I really haven't had any time to take care of myself lately.
Yesterday, Aaron had a migraine, and he just wasn't feeling very well, so I told him to sleep most of the day. However, he does have to take his medications on time so that he stays stabilized, so when he woke up for lunch I asked him if he would take care of the kids just long enough so that I could take a shower and have a couple of minutes to myself. He was more than happy to help me out, so I gathered up my things, and headed to the shower.
I had just started to relax when the banging on the bathroom door started. I did my best to ignore it, and went on with my shower. Then the next thing I knew, I heared Kyle from inside the bathroom saying "hi mom!"
I peeked around the shower curtain, and sure enough, the bathroom door was wide open, and there he stood! I WAS AMAZED!!!
This probably doesn't sound like much of a reason to be amazed, but let me explain a few things.
First of all I had a child lock on the doorknob, AND I had locked the actual door as well.
Second of all Kyle is only 3 years old!
Third of all in order to get into the bathroom, he first broke the child lock in half to get it off of the door, then he proceeded to PICK THE LOCK on the bathroom door with one of his toys until he got it open.
I called for Aaron, and he quickly came and relocked the bathroom for me.
I worked in child care for 7 years, I have been around A LOT OF KIDS, and KYLE IS THE ONLY KID WHO I HAVE EVER MET WHO CAN SUCCESSFULLY BREAK INTO A ROOM!
This little boy is always surprising me with how smart he truly is! I am interested to see what he surprises me with next!!!
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!