Thursday, July 23, 2009

WE'VE GONE BANANAS!

Sorry, but with our recent increase in banana purchases, I just couldn't resist writing a post about bananas.
On Saturday I showed up in Aaron's hospital room, and as a joke I brought with me a bunch of bananas.
3 days later those bananas were gone.
When Aaron got out of the hospital, we bought him another bunch of bananas. He ate the last one of those this morning, and he was the ONLY person who ate any of them!
Today we went to the store, to get diapers and wipes, and we also bought 2 bunches of bananas so that the kids could have some too! Our kids were very sad that they couldn't have any of the bananas before.
When we were first finding out what was wrong with Aaron, the first thing that EVERYONE said was to feed him bananas. I think he has taken that advice to heart. He now eats a banana with EVERY SINGLE MEAL and sometimes as a snack too!
I have a feeling that we will be spending A LOT of money on bananas!

3 comments:

  1. Bananas are great... but if you get sick of them, oranges work well for potassium too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fruit will always be cheaper than dr. bills :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes that is true! :)

    However, nomatter how many bananas he eats he still has many doctor visits, and most likely a surgery and another hospital stay in the near future.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...