Thursday, July 23, 2009

YESTERDAY WAS A GREAT DAY!!!

Yesterday afternoon Aaron went to the doctor. The first thing they did was check his blood reassure, and it was still really good........ well good for him. :) The doctor then had him get his blood drawn for a Potassium test, and they should get those results today.

After the doctor, we came home and rescued my brother Kyler from our kids, and then I made dinner.

We ate quickly, and then it was time to get into our swim suits.

Then it was time to head to our ward swim party at one of the local Junior High Schools!

We invited Kimber and David to come with us, and we had lots of fun with them. They were also a huge help to us because Aaron had to be careful about getting his neck wet, so he couldn't do a whole lot in the water.
I had never been to this pool before, and I really liked it! They have an entire pool for little kids! Most of it is less than a foot deep, and there is a small part that is about a foot and a half deep that has a small jungle gym with a water slide. Kyle had a BLAST in the water! He would do this little thing that he called "The Kyle Dance" Where he would crouch down in the water and waddle back and forth from side to side and it was so cute!!!
So did Mackenzie
Let me tell you a little story about Kyle.....
He went down this slide all by himself! There was a life guard at the top with him, and there was a life guard at the bottom to catch him. When Uncle David brought him back to us he sad "I fell down the slide!"
However, when Uncle David tried to take him down this slide he said that it was too big!
However Mackenzie, on the other hand, LOVED this slide!!!
She slid down the slide over......
and over........
and over again!!! And she still asked to go again!
There was also homemade icecream, and a snow cone machine there! It was very YUMMY!!!
Aaron got to talk to many people in the ward who had heard bits and pieces about his condition, so he filled them in on what all had happened to him.
We had LOTS of fun, and all too soon it was time to go home. We may have to go back to that pool sometime, it was LOTS OF FUN!!!









1 comment:

  1. I'm actually very jealous! I don't miss being in the AZ heat all the time, but I do miss it because of all the pool time you get to have, even at night. It's really not that hot here at all, so it's not really hot enough to go swimming, and there's not many outdoor pools. and the indoor pool is so chlorinated that a.) I won't take Hannah in it and b.) it will ruin my brand-new swimsuit!

    Hope you guys get to go again!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...