With all of the crazyness of this past week we have run out of a few essential things like diapers and milk. So yesterday we got everyone ready and headed to the store.
I took this picture of Mackenzie walking down the stairs with Daddy because I thought it was super cute! Mackenzie is wearing an outfit that I bought her recently, and I LOVE the color on her!!!

Here is Kyle in the car ready to go to the store. He was not very happy because he had finished off the gallon of milk a little earlier, and he wanted some more. He didn't understand that we had to go to the store to get more!
He is wearing a shirt that I bought him recently. I LOVE how this shirt brings out his eyes!!!

Mackenzie was perfectly happy because she LOVES going bye bye!

When we were in the check out line Kyle saw a little box of fishie crackers. They were only 96 cents so I got them each a box.
After the cashier rang them up she gave them back to the kids. They were so proud to carry them out of the store!
Here they are waiting to get into the car. I told them to look at me and show me their fishies. Instead they looked away from me and said "CHEESE!" I guess thats close enough.. :)

This is how you keep little kids quiet during the car ride between grocery stores!

And this is what happens when you give a toddler her own box of fishie crackers :)

This morning we have to drive all the way to phoenix to pick up Aaron's pay check and turn in his doctor's note, , and I am out of fishies! This might be a long day!!!
Grace ALWAYS spills whatever I give her too, but, it's still worth it to keep her busy. I am glad that you are all back under one roof and that Aaron is somewhat stabilized. Why did they put the thing in his neck? I love your kids clothes, very cute!
ReplyDeleteWhen he was first admitted to the hospital they put an IV in his hand to try and give him Potasium that way, but his body soaked it up too fast so it wasn't really helping him. So they put a Central line in his neck which put the potasium almost directly into his heart. This is how they fianally got his Potasium to start going up. They took it out when hw was discharged from the hospital, but it is still kind of open, and he dosen't want to risk getting an infection there so he has to be really careful.
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks, I like their clothes too! Mostly because I got them super cheap!!!