When I got in there, I found him standing on his dresser, and he says "happy birthday mom, I have a special surprise for you!"I then looked where he was pointing, and this is what I saw.
It went from the edge of the wall by his closet to the edge of the wall by the doorway on the right. It also stretched up as high as he could reach while standing on the dresser. I took the marker, and ofcorse gave him a talk about not coloring on the walls, but I actually thought that the whole thing was kinda cute, and sweet that he thought to make me a present for my unbirthday. :)





Beautiful work, Kyle! :)
ReplyDeletehahaha he's so sweet :) if soap and water won't remove it, try a little nail polish remover. :)
ReplyDeleteCourtney, you are so patient! I would not have been amused if one of my kids had done this and would make them clean it up them self. I know I am mean but, urg, anyone who messes with my clean house brings it upon themselves to have to clean up after them self.
ReplyDelete