Monday, July 6, 2009

GET TO KNOW US!

I thought that it would be fun to share a little bit about each member of our family. Originally I was going to make it one big long giant post about all four of us together, but when I got started on the stuff about Aaron, I quickly realized that this is going to take me an amazingly long time.

So that being said, I have decided to break it up, and do a separate post for each member of our family from oldest to youngest. Today I will post Aaron's, and keep watching for the others. I can't promise that there will be a new one EVERY DAY because they are VERY TIME CONSUMING, but I will try to have them all up with in a few days! I hope you enjoy them! :)

1 comment:

  1. Courtney you are so CREATIVE! What a neat way to introduce your family for others to better get to know them and record there interests for posterity sake.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...